miércoles, 20 de noviembre de 2013

Change of the name of the blog

Hola, hola! ¿Cómo llevais la semana?
La entrada de hoy es para deciros que una de las novedades que traigo es el cambio de nombre... ¡sí!, al fin me he decido por uno (ya iban siendo horas jajajaj).
En mis últimos post habéis podido observar que firmo bajo el nombre de "be your own style"; así es como se llamará el blog. ¿Os convence el cambio?

Hello, hello!
Today's post is to tell you that one of the news that I bring is the name change... Yes!, finally I decided me to by one.
In my last post you have seen that I signed under the name of "be your own style"; so the blog will be calle. Do you like it? 

 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comentario:

  1. I LOVE the new name of your blog "Be Your Own Style" !!!!!!
    I see you are currently (as of November of year 2021) active on your Twitter @belenfvarela (Belén Fernández) and on Instagram,
    and am hoping you will be doing some outfit fashion posts here on this blog in the future!
    I love your blog.

    My blog: Full Brief Panties (an April, 2013 post)
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel videos
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ResponderEliminar